For the best hockey dryland training in Langley BC, Vaughan’s Fitness is your answer. Vaughan’s Fitness, led by Jarid Vaughan and his team, excel in hockey specific dry land, off-season training. If you are looking to increase your speed, power, explosiveness, agility, and overall athleticism, you have found the right place.
We will help you work on your acceleration and speed by improving your strength to hit those crucial skating and body angles needed to blow past your competition. There are many aspects to improving strength, speed and explosiveness and one has to be trained specifically to develop all aspects in the off season.
With countless years of experience, University degrees and NCAA background’s in sports, at Vaughan’s Fitness, one can be confident that they are getting efficient, productive workouts, progressing you towards your improvements needed to get to the next level.
What to expect at the best hockey dry land training in Langley:
- Athletic assessment: with the intent of finding weaknesses in strength, posture, etc and correcting them.
- Technical training: Visual analysis of skating and running angles to improve speed and power skating or running.
- Strength training: If an athlete needs specific strength gains a program will be run to increase strength in the quickest and most efficient way possible
- Power and Explosiveness: will be evaluated and trained to improve your game.
- Agility: Linear and lateral drills to improve body movements from forward to sideways improving skating skills and overall athleticism.
- Much, much more: Whatever needs improving will be evaluated and improved using the most advanced, up to date training in the industry.
By training at Vaughan’s Fitness, one can have the ease of mind that they are getting the best possible training from experienced Coaches with a background in Strength and Power at the highest levels. It is very hard to find local trainers with sports backgrounds at the higest levels, with Exercise Science degrees, and a high level of coaching experience. You have now found a place to feel confident that the training you are getting will take you to the next level.